VVIP AIRPORT LOUNGE
The construction of a new VVIP Airport Lounge at the Banjul International Airport is one of the key priorities of the Gambia OIC Secretariat. The lounge will provide a befitting reception to the delegates as they partake in formal ceremonies and await transportation to their hotels.
The modern VVIP lounge will meet international standards and also support and complement the Sir Dawda Kairaba Jawara International Conference Center, thereby enhancing The Gambia’s tourism product offering.
- Enhance the drive to extend tourism to a year -round cycle;
- Improve tourism infrastructures and support the drive to change The Gambia’s tourism product offering;
- Support and complement the Sir Dawda Kairaba Jawara International Conference Centre- The Gambia as a go-to destination for international conferences; and
- The facilities will improve The Gambia’s competitive advantage as a service destination for both regional and international airlines.
- Work is 92% done
- Work to be completed ahead of schedule.